I’m a Senior Software Engineer in Biotechware, a manufacturer of portable telemedicine devices.
GNU/Linux developer for the openmamba distribution and also the creator of several open source projects, among which, there are:
- ifc, a Go library to handle Italian fiscal code
- clickonce, a Go library to download ClickOnce application
- Cygwin Easy, an autorun disk for Windows to get a Unix-like environment without having to install anything
- SimBloSys, a simple system in PHP to manage a blog, just based on ATOM files and without using any type of database
- whichapp, a little utility useful to locate a macOS application in the system
- rpmcd, a command line command to change directory to any rpm working directories
- gtts, an easy access to Google Text-To-Speech (TTS) service from command line
- DISK, a collection of command line tools very useful to play with disk images
- Universiade Acronyms, a phone app with the list of acronyms used during the Winter Universiade of Torino 2007
- Olympic Acronyms, a phone app with the list of acronyms used during the Olympic Winter Games of Torino 2006
- DMML, a photo album organizer made in XML with XSLT to generate an HTML page
- ANSI, a batch script to handle ANSI.SYS driver.
Lover of all types of operating systems, I try to use multiplatform software in order to use them everywhere.
Open source supporter, I try to bring more people in this world, also with the laboratories that I take from the beginning for the GNU/Linux course at the Polytechnic University of Turin.